Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Farmer's Market Freshness

I love shopping at the Farmer's Market. This is something I look forward to every Summer. Last week was my first visit to the one here in our new town of Cody. It was fabulous. Such an abundance of produce and fresh baked goods, and the prices were CHEAP. The market is conveniently located, every Thursday, in the parking lot of my husband's office. So, even if I can't make it there in time before everything is snatched up, I am confident I can talk him into skipping over to pick me up some goodies. Okay, so maybe he won't skip, but you get the picture.

Tonight, I am using some of my veggies to make a stir fry and egg rolls. I can just taste the freshness already. So, if you haven't already, support your local farmers and get out there and scoop up some produce that has been hand picked right out of the garden! You won't be disappointed!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment