Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 7, 2011

S'mores Brownies

Heaven is the best word I can think of to describe these brownies....
I was entering a picture into a S'mores contest when I stumbled across a picture of some S'mores Brownies. After looking at all the pictures everyone had posted of their deliciously delicious creations I had no choice but to run to the store and pick up everything I needed to satisfy my sudden craving for S'mores. These are so easy and so delicious that they did not even last one night at our house.

PRINT THIS RECIPE
This is what I did:
I took about 7 graham crackers and broke them into squares to line the pan completely.

Then, I mixed together my box of brownie mix and poured that mixture on top of my graham crackers.
Then you bake the brownies according to the directions on the box, which is usually at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

When the brownies are done removed from oven and top with miniature marshmallows and place back in the oven just long enough to toast the top of the mallows.  This only takes a few seconds so be sure not to walk away and forget about them!

Slice and enjoy this amazingly delicious treat.  I promise, you won't be disappointed.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Oh… they definitely do look like heaven and now I feel a s'more craving coming on. I doubt these brownies would last one night in my house, either. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S'more brownies are SO GOOD. It's two of my favorite desserts in one! You just can't go wrong. I like to add a milk chocolate drizzle to the marshmallows:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look AMAZING! Wish I could have one right now! They wouldn't last very long around me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a list of different S'more recipes to try. Seems like every magazine I pick up or website I get on has a s'more dessert published. Yum. Tis the season to make S'mores!! :)

    ReplyDelete