Friday, September 9, 2011
If you're friends with me on Facebook, or you follow my blogs, you know all about my recent obsession with Nutella. To quote Julie Powell, "Yum!" It really is quite ridiculous because I do find myself eating it on everything. Toast, homemade breads, on strawberries, with bananas....just right off the spoon. Did I actually admit to that? Actually, as I am reading what I am typing it sounds like I might be going a little overboard with my Nutella consumption and it possibly may be one of the contributing factors to my jeans being just a little too tight here lately. Hmmmm.....
Now that you know all the background info, I am sure you can ONLY imagine the pure joy I felt when I ran across the idea for Nutella Pizza. Thank you, THANK YOU Katerina, from Diethood , for posting this fabulous recipe!
It really is so simple to make and it will be gone before you know it.....
your favorite pizza dough
1/2 cup of Nutella (or as much as you want!)
white chocolate chips
hazelnuts (I used almonds because that's what I had in my pantry)
1. prepare your pizza dough and spread it as thin as you possibly can.
2. put it on your baking sheet and bake at 400 for 10 minutes (or what your pizza dough instructions recommend)
3. When the crust is baked, take it out of the oven and spread the Nutella over the crust and top with nuts and chocolate chips.
4. Place back in the oven and bake for 5 more minutes. (if you want the chips to melt, then crush them before placing them on the pizza)
5. After five minutes take back out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes before slicing.
There you have it, Chocolate Pizza. Try it, you'll love it!!